Investing in the latest technology and machinery to give you the most advanced, cost effective solutions in design, fabrication and manufacturing.
The latest precision plasma, laser, and CNC cutting technologies helps take you and your engineering to higher levels of performance.
Our facilities include:
- Combined workshop capacity of over 8000m2, with offices, storage and manufacturing space over three sites.
- State-of-the-art machinery including a Ficep Gemini, fully automated 4kW Amada laser profile machine and HGG pipe cutter.
- Plate rolling, using the newly acquired Sertom 35/50 4RV Bull Rollers for large plate up to 41mm, and the Davi MCB 3028 Rollers for smaller tower sections.
- A newly commissioned in-house blast & paint facility for structures up to 32m in length.
- Cost effective design and fabrication for whatever you need, from small brackets and frames to free-standing poles and masts.
Setting industry standards
All design and manufacture at Hutchinson Engineering is carried out under ISO 9001: 2008 quality procedures. Our standards begin with our MD, Dean Drinkwater, a member of the British Safety Council’s Manufacturing Safety Interest Group. Dean ensures his commitment to setting the highest standards is replicated by every team member across the company.
In 2013 we became one of the first engineering companies to be awarded the coveted CE Mark, achieving the highest possible standard: execution class 4. The award places us in the highest echelons of the UK steel industry,
Talk to us about your project here.